- Tour Membership is open to all Professional Golfers and Single Figure
- Jamega Pro Golf Tour reserves the right to refuse any membership
- To obtain membership a completed on-line application through our Golf Management System Golf Genius together with the appropriate fee.( All fees to be paid online through the payment system Stripe. No cash payments will be accepted.
- Membership is conditional on filling the appropriate personal profile details on our management system Golf Genius.
- No refunds will be given if a Member resigns or is banned.
- The Jamega Pro Golf Tour events are open to all declared Professional Golfers and Amateurs with aH/C of 9 or less.
- Payment for all entries can only be made through our on-line Tournament Management System Golf Genius. No cash payments will be accepted.
- Should you withdraw after the tee times have been published, your entry will be rolled over to a future tournament.
- 36 holes Stroke play over 2 days played in 2 or 3 balls and will be played in accordance with:
- The Rules of Golf as prescribed by The Royal and Ancient Golf Club.
- Local Rules will apply at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
- Jamega reserves the right to put in place, additional 1 or 3 day events throughout the season.
- The Field size is limited.
- Based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Fields restricted to 120 entries, Jamega Tournament Directors discretion.
- Further details may be given on request.
- Tee Time preference for the first round, for those travelling together will be given whenever possible, also a late start time may be requested. All requests cease at 1pm on the Saturday preceding each event. These requests can be actioned through Golf Genius.
- Tee times for the final day will be based on a reverse leader board, with the leading players going out last.
- As per the Jamega Tournament Schedule.
- The Prize Fund for 2021 is guaranteed for the 18 scheduled 2 day events is increased to £12,500. The Prize Fund for 2021 is guaranteed for the 1 day events will be £8,000.
- For the 2021 season, a minimum of 14 spots will be paid out, any increase from this number will be solely at Jamega discretion.
- In the event of a tie, the result will be determined by a sudden-death play-off. All runners up will be deemed to have come second and the place money will be divided equally between them.
- All winnings will be paid by bank transfer on the day following tournament closure.
- Overseas players, please note, basic UK tax will be deducted at source. We have a duty to forward all such monies directly to the Inland Revenue.
Order of Merits
- The Order of Merits will be determined solely by points allocation, a copy of the OOM points table is held at the tournament office.
- All entries are now taken solely on-line through our Tournament Management System Golf Genius
- All fees will be paid by on-line
- The draw will be made 36 hours before the event and will be published on the website and individual Tee-Times will be sent via text.
- It is the player’s responsibility to inform us of any change to their mobile number or Email.
Closing Date for Entries
- Entries will be taken up to 1pm on the preceding Saturday all Tournament Information can be found on our Golf Management System Golf Genius for each event.
- Entries are limited, entries are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Players must register at the Tournament Office at least 15 minutes before their Tee-Time.
- Players failing to register may be withdrawn from the tournament.
- Appeals subject to Jamega Pro Golf Tour discretion
- Failure to give notice of withdrawal before tournament closure, Saturday 1:00 pm, will be subject to a fine of £100.
- Players withdrawing giving the minimum correct notice will receive a full refund of entry fees.
- A player opting not to play on Day 2, after the draw has been made, will be fined £100
- A player opting to NR/ “walk-in” during tournament play without a valid medical reason will be fined £100.
- All fines must be paid before any future entry will be accepted.
- Fines are at the discretion of The Jamega Pro Golf Tour.
- No fines will apply for withdrawal due to a late call-up for Europro or Challenge Tour events.
Membership and Tournament Fees
- Membership & Tournament Fees; Online through our Tournament Management System,Golf Genius
- To abide by the Rules and etiquette of Golf.
- To ensure speed of play.
- To report to the Starter at least 10 minutes before his allotted tee time.
- If the player is late and not ready to play when called he may be disqualified.
- A player late due to traffic conditions is at fault and will forfeit his entry fee.
- Note: The official, on-course clocks, are deemed to be the official time.
- To observe the one ball rule for each tournament round.
- Treat the golf course and its members with respect at all times, repair pitch marks and repair bunkers on leaving, failure to repair a bunker during Tournament play, will incur a £100 fine.
- Abuse of golf course property or Jamega equipment will incur a £100 fine.
- To ensure that Caddies, Fore-Caddies, friends and family when walking ahead of the playing group do not go out of sight of the players.
- When commencing a 3 minute ball search, the player MUST start timing, or the ball must be declared lost.
Players and Caddies Attire
- The proper on course and Clubhouse attire is required at all times.
- Waterproofs must be removed before entering the clubhouse.
- Jamega reserves the right to require all Professionals and caddies to remove or cover-up any logo deemed to be inappropriate.
- The wearing of Jeans, Shorts or Collarless vests is not permitted. The wearing of tailored shorts may be permitted purely at the Tournament Directors discretion when experiencing exceptional weather conditions.
- Soft spikes are preferred by all host courses and therefore are mandatory for all events.
- Players must ensure that their caddies observe the dress code.
- Caddies must wear trainers type footwear only, not spikes. (Caddies may wear tailored shorts.)
GPS or Laser Assistance
- The use of and GPS and or Lasers is permitted. Lasers equipped with a slope facility are permitted but the Slope must be turned off.
Buggies and Trolleys
- Buggies* are not allowed, however, players may use powered or pull trolleys. * Medical exceptions may apply, call the Tour Phone on 07887996677 for more information.
- The use of mobile phones is prohibited on the Golf Course during Tournament play, except, as laid down in the local rules which includes,
Live Scoring and Rulings
- Failure to abide by this code will result in disqualification.
- We would also respectfully ask players not to use their mobile telephones in the clubhouse, on the practice tee or during practice rounds.
- It is a requirement that all groups keep pace with the preceding group, NOT just to keep ahead of the group behind!
- Unless there is a mitigating circumstance i.e. a ruling is required (in which case the group behind should be called through). Then the following will apply:
- One bad time: Verbal warning from an official.
- Two bad times: One stroke penalty plus £50 fine, to be paid before next Tournament entry.
- Three bad times: Two-stroke penalty plus £100 fine, to be paid before next Tournament entry.
- Four bad times: Disqualification.
- Please note: Fines are accumulative.
Timings will be as follows:
- Timing will commence when a group is out of position i.e. more than one hole behind the group ahead or failing to adhere to the recommended timings, which are;
- Par 3’s 12 minutes
- Par 4’s 14 minutes
- Par 5’s 17 minutes.
- The player first to play an approach shot (which includes a par 3 tee shot, chip or putt) has 50 seconds in which to execute his shot.
- The second or third players have 40 seconds in which to execute their shots.
- Timing will start when the player is deemed to be ready to play.
- If these timings are exceeded then the player will be given a bad time.
- Play “ready golf” be prepared to play before it’s your turn, walk between shots at a good pace.
- Any appeal regarding penalties must be referred to the Tournament Director immediately after the round is completed and before the card is signed.
- Tournament closure. The tournament is deemed to have closed 30 minutes after the last group have left the registration area.
- In all cases the Tournament Directors decision is final.
- If you have any grievance with The Jamega Pro Golf Tour please discuss it with the Directors first.
Suspension of Play
- In the event of play being suspended due to thunderstorm / electrical activity, signalled by 1 long blast on the klaxon, immediately mark your ball and seek the nearest area of shelter.
- Resumption of play will be signalled by 2 long blasts on the klaxon.
- If play has to be suspended for any other reason, signalled by 2 short blasts on the klaxon then players may choose either:
- To mark the ball, or finish the hole currently in play.
- All players must then report directly to the Tournament Registration
- Not until the players have been given permission, may play resume.
Course Unfit for Play
- In the event of a Tournament being cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, the Tour will try to find an alternative venue. This, however, cannot be guaranteed.
- We will do all in our power to replace any cancelled event.
- 18 holes must be completed by all competitors in order for an event to have been staged.
- Please respect the Tour and Sponsors when dealing with the media.
- It is a Tournament entry requirement that all players will be available for any media duties, including interviews, sponsorship presentations, press photographs and all television requirements.
- Note, each player grants Jamega Pro Golf Tour full rights to all media images and recordings taken/produced at any Jamega tournaments, these can be used by Jamega or the host club as they see fit, this is unconditional and in perpetuity. Commercial use by the player requires permission from the Tour.
Corona Virus, Players Safety
- All players, caddies and family spectators must follow government guidelines at all
- Please do not travel to an event if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath,
- a persistent cough,
- high temperature,
- loss of senses, namely taste and smell.
- Jamega will put in place monitoring and sanitising in accordance with Government
- Masks must be worn in confined spaces and be aware of personal hygiene at all
- No penalties will apply for anyone having to withdraw due to Covid-19.